11th September 2009
What is Pathways A4E?
We are a friendly independent service specialising in assisting people in receipt of incapacity related benefits/ Employment and Support Allowance into employment or training. We provide impartial advice, training and support to help you gain suitable and sustainable employment.
We work with you to:
- Assess your individual barriers into employment
- Find tailored help and support in your area
- Search for suitable employment to meet your needs
- Access to independent jobsearch facilities
- Discussion to your job goals which may include self-employment support
- Support with CV writing, application forms and interview preparation
- Confidence building and jobsearch workshops
- Jobsearch support
- Advice on other benefits which may be available to you
- Advice on additional entitlements once you are in work such as £2080.00 Return to Work Credit
- Help with travel costs, work clothing, office and Industrial and all work equipment tailored to your needs
- Advice on other specialist partners who can provide specialist advice and support where applicable
- Occupational Support
- Free internet, post, and use of computers and phones
- In Work Support once in work
To talk to someone in confidence or to make an appointment please contact us on 08454232323.